Thursday 19 February 2015

COOL DUDE MUSCLE LAUNCHES SOCK CONTEST

Don't get TOO excited y'all, this is the most  you'll see from me for a bit… But since you faggots were ever so nice  with helping me  figured I'd give you the chance to buy that sock, yes, that one right there that u are staring at with passion and desire

 Some of you want it because they are a pair of my gym socks that have my size 12 sweaty feet in them for HOURS at a time, others, because it has touched my godly dong. Either way, you want it. Since I'm feeling generous, I'll throw in the other sock and maybe another surprise to the highest bidder.

Rules

#1 Must like/ comment on this picture. BELOW
#2 MESSAGE me your offer on here or Skype: CoolDudeMuscle
#3 Payment through PAYPAL only.


Most of you may not know me, but a couple of you motherfuckers do. Might be a new face to some but am in no way new to the game. Winner will be announced in 24-48 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment