Sunday 20 October 2013

CoolDudeMuscle "Cocky, Young, Athletic Pure Jock Muscle"


I want you to know right away that I am an athlete, not a body builder, and for many of you I am sure I am the Track and Football Jock you wish you were. I'm cocky, young, athletic, and yes I am totally straight. 

Welcome to my blog where you will be able to see my latest photos, watch videos of me, and apply to join the CDM TEAM. 

I am 215 pounds of 100% Pure Jock Muscle, and know how much you must like that news.

But I understand and that is why I have created the CDM TEAM especially for you to chat with me and receive personal training and guidance to bring real meaning into your life. 

You know where you want to be, and I don't need to tell you, so your next step is to add me on Skype at CoolDudeMuscle and start your journey --- in time you may even become a CDM TEAM LEADER. But, I really get annoyed with time wasters, so if you are not serious, and ready, don't bother adding me.

I know you will work to please me and see that I am happy. It is what it is, and trust me, it's all very good for you.


This is one of my older videos for you to enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment